26 November 2008

Tea Towel Support Group

All the women I know will appreciate this one.

To celebrate my newly renovated kitchen cabinets my mom sent me some new tea towels. You see, she tried to find black but with very little retail in my home town, she picked blue. It works. Sexy black doors. Look at them shining. The door handles are even reflected in the doors.

Here are 3 of the 4 towels.


And now, for the fourth.....

See that spot on the left? That would be my husband's chocolate fingerprint! Yes. Men, please stop using our pretty new tea towels as your personal napkins! Dammit! I visit IKEA on a regular basis and generally I get a pack of paper napkins. These paper napkins are for your fingers, mouths and NOSES! Yes, you heard me. Your schnozz does not belong on the tea towel or anything else in the kitchen! We have tissues for that. You can blow your nose in one and throw it in the green bin under the sink. You know the green bin? The one beside the black garbage, where you dump everything? First, I am going to start my Tea Towel Support Group and next I may just start my 'Family Members of People Who Steal Things from the Curb' Support Group.

signed, the willow

1 comment:

  1. that is not my fingerprint and that is NOT cjocolaye

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails