30 June 2008

Smooth Criminal

In honour of the police checks that *Steve* and I are enduring in order to volunteer at *Mila's* school this fall, I dedicate this smoothie to all the non-criminals out there who have been wrongly convicted. Take 1 cup of your favourite milk. I'm currently enjoying a little soy in my coffee. Pour the milk into your blender. Get ready for some blending.



Then add at least 1/2 cup of frozen woodland blueberries to that blender. Europe's Best is our new standby. *Mila* eats them by the gallon, so we always have at least one bag on hand. Look how impressed she is that I am blogging about HER blueberries.


Next get the vanilla extract away from the dog. Add in 1 tsp of vanilla to your mixture.


And no smoothie is complete without a splash of orange juice (1/4 cup would be plenty). You can also try lemon, which I'm sure is delicious. Next time I'm adding a teaspoon of wheat germ as well. So, blend up all your ingredients well and drink immediately through a straw. Remember to adjust your ingredients if you like your smoothies thicker or thinner.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails