18 June 2008

*Mila*rific

*Mila*isms for last week:

1. "Daddy, when I'm grown up I'm going to find myself a guy. And he's going to look like you, except he'll have more hair and he won't be so fat."

- *Steve*, Darling, I swear to you I did not put her up to this!

2. "Mom, I love you. You are pretty and you're so skinny. And you don't have ginormous boobies like Gramma. You have medium sized boobies. When I get big, I'm going to have ginormous boobies like Gramma, right out to here!!!!"

- Gramma, again as above I did not put her up to this. If she flexes her muscles, I taught her that, yes. But not the booby size comparable. She's done that thought process on her own.

3. "Now, I'm going to rhyme the -un words. SUN. FUN. RUN. GUN. SPUN. PUN. That's too easy. I'll now rhyme the -unt words. HUNT." Now picture me screaming in our backyard: "NO!!!! We do not rhyme the -unt words in this house!" Which of course was followed with a "Why? Why can't we rhyme -unt words?"

- for my entire family, I can assure you she did not make it past hunt.

4. "That painting there is called 'Open Window' and the artist's name is....um....Monet....no! Matisse! Yeah, Matisse! And that one is a painting of Marilyn Monroe by Andy Somebody"

- Right there, she has just redeemed herself to all of us for all her sins. Smooch on the forehead and fade to black!

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails