28 June 2008

Pssst! Pass it on!

Um, I am not whispering to you when I say "Psst! Pass it on!" In fact, hear what I say LOUDLY in full colour!
Meet 350.org. They are taking the initiative for us, the citizens of this, our very own planet, to spread the word. 350 ppm is the acceptable level of CO2 within the atmosphere. Currently, we are at 385 and we're only getting worse. I urge you to spread the word and do something. I'm putting on my thinking cap to find a creative way to spread the word in the GTA and I urge you to do the same in your area. We need to make a difference for our great grandchildren, our grandchildren, our children and even our own selfish egos. For we are living it and breathing it right now, this very second. It's our atmosphere, I dare you to do something.


signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails