14 June 2008

Since it is Father's Day...

...this weekend.

Dear Dad,

I love you dearly. Very dearly. You put me through University when your career took a change. You educated me in the world of finance and hey, I had a successful career with the same company. We shared a pretty special bond during those days. We may have had our differences of opinions at times, but we've always learnt something from one another. I can share my Cliff Claven's encyclopedia of knowledge with Southern Ontario thanks to you. And I can aspire to one day be the daughter of a Canadian that will win multiple episodes of Jeopardy, whilst asking Alex Trebek what part of Sudbury he hails from. But, Dad. It's time you knew this...I am not NoImpactMAN! I don't know where this rumour started, but if you really think I am on the internet portraying a very eco-conscious man living in NYC, rest assured that it is not my alias.
Thanks for being my Dad, Dad. I love you.

Oh, for Eco-Saturday, this little video that is close to home for me. And this one too. Thank you Sarah Harmer for standing up for your/our backyard. Please visit Stop the Quarry.ca for more information.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails