10 October 2011

Closet Space

This would be a great post on my anniversary, not my husband's birthday.

...happy birthday *Steve*....


I've dreamed of a dreamy closet for the longest time.  Haven't you?  Somewhere to put everything?  Somewhere to hide out?



This one is all too elegant.  Maybe too elegant to share with a man.  Oh well, perhaps I'll keep it to myself?
Source: None via Patti on Pinterest









O, this one he'll share.  Sophisticated closet.  What's that?  A library off the closet?  Yowza!














This would be my ideal dream.  However, I don't have a monotone wardrobe and I'm far too messy for this beautiful closet.














I think it's the space that I love the most here and perhaps the image in my head that this could actually be my real closet.















Perhaps a bit too masculine for me.  I love the window in here with a view!






















The sexiest of all closets by far.  
















They had me at the framed bags and the tutu.  Perhaps this is a NYC apartment closet?  














Organized and pretty.

Source: bhg.com via MissBRath on Pinterest







Do I have all these items to wear?  Yes, I probably do.  I certainly don't have all those shoes and boots.  I love my boots.  I also love the coloured rainbows of folded sweaters.  






Which one is your fave?


signed, the willow

1 comment:

  1. I like the masculine one, cuz I'm a masculine guy, with masculine tastes even though I'm commenting on a walk in closvet. May I suggest man caves a girl could live with for a future post?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails