11 December 2008

*Steve*! I will not buy you a chicken

No matter how hard my husband may try, I will not buy him a chicken. This would be a live chicken I am referring to. *Mila* (our 4.75 year old daughter) is convinced that this chicken *Steve* longs for would turn into his dinner. Well, just when I thought that his life long dream of owning chickens as pets had ended, a catalogue arrived in the mail. Upon opening the mailbox I had my HABLAD (have a belly laugh a day) and passed it to *Mila*, who looked at me with that "Oh Gawd Mother, now what?" look.
Willow: Remember how Dad wants a chicken all the time?
*Mila*: Yeah?
Willow: Well, look at this!
There it was in its finest catalogue form: EggCartons.com
Where on earth does he find this stuff, internet?
*Mila*: Here Mom, I'm tired of reading about chickens.com
signed, the willow (still chickenless)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails