06 December 2008

Miss Willow, What do you do with your time?

Well, my special Internet friend, let me tell you what I do with my time. On an average Saturday morning, I sleep in until 6 am. That's right, I sleep in until 6. Here is the rest of my family with the exception of the dog.


They sleep in until 8:45 or later. The dog uses Saturdays as her excuse to sleep in and then stay up really late and insist on going out for a major bark-fest at midnight. Maybe that's not late for you, Internet friend, but it is for this sappy old willow.



Sometimes, I start to get inspired by a little Billy Goats Gruff and I start a little triptych for a boy, for a change.





Maybe I take a little glamour and glitter up some balsa wood. Loving this pink glittery snowflake. It is taking another dip in the vat of glitter this weekend!


On occasion, I cut and cut out stars or snowmen snowflakes and call it time well spent with scissors and paper.

I might daydream about painting this little puppy. Of course, it belongs to someone who is 4 and will take me down if I dare scribble a brushstroke on it.

What can I tie up with these loveys?

signed, the willow and her wasted time

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails