07 December 2008

A Jolasveinar Village

Inspired by *even cleveland's* rendition, I decided to try my hand at these little troll houses. These are six of the first batch I tried last night. I need a better hole punch and a husband who doesn't stand over top of me and direct me "Did you want to see a better way to do that?" OMG! This is a craft, there is no deadline. Then he wanted to know why I was making them. Like I need to justify my home decor for the holidays? (No wonder why I dreamt of his elaborate scheme to foil my decorating by hiring a TEAM of experts to re-do our mansion. Yes, mansion?!) It was somehow like living with two 4-year-olds. "Go watch Bugs Bunny, *Steve*! Oh, and it's a hair-washing night." These are the evil things that pour from my mouth when I've heard enough sass! Reminder: *Steve* lacks follicles on top.


If you would like to see where the Huldufolk live, well that's a WHOLE other story.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails