18 October 2008

Little things I find that make me swoon

Little things I find that make me swoon:



1. Fingerprints on my computer screen. They are always small and sticky in appearance. It makes me think that *Mila*'s hands have touched my LCD screen in wonderment of something amazing on you, internet.

2. A Radiohead song bringing tears to my eyes and a tug on my heartstrings that surprisingly popped up when I visited Princess Pepper Cloud and Her Ants' blog.





3. My lamb-y mug





4. Use for something that I decided to keep, because it has sentimental value and once held Dare candies on it at my parent's grocery store (now I find *Steve* filling it up with 3 decades of his Car & Driver magazines).





5. A page of scribbles
6. A scattering of paint chips




7. *Mila*'s necklace drawer that is always left open, as if she was in a mad dash getting dressed.





8. Something that was from my wedding and *Mila* cherishes (although she was never at the wedding - because she was not yet BORN!).






9. A reminder of Fall.







10. A life cycle pasted in my closet.




11. Backwards letters

12. An art project in progress.





13. A stinky old piece of junk that keeps finding its way into my life, with its attached creepiness (I'm sure this is where the hallway ghost came from).


14. Visits to my blog by you, internet!


signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails