16 March 2008

O C D - it lives and breathes

This may not be so clear in this picture what was going on here. *Mila* carefully piled up her blocks organized by shape, when she put them away. I worry that she'll pick up the nasty habit I have of organizing, sorting and categorizing instead of playing with her toys. *Steve* doesn't seem to worry about how the toys are put away. He seems to think that it is perfectly okay to stick Polly Pocket's cell phone base in with Barbie's dinnerware. NO! One day, I am going to try to hide a couple House & Home magazines amidst his Car & Driver collection that dates back to 1982 and see if he notices. I doubt that I could do it. The neatly organized collection that he's agonized over and catalogued. I think he has an Access database of every issues, every car within every issue, every spec of every car within every issue for every month of every year that ever was back to the year he turned 15. I have no more funnies left for this day.
signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails