21 July 2009

Wave Babies are Lying on the Hardwood Floors

So another rainy day that looks like this.
While *Mila* poses with her air guitar as a rock star ("OOOO Yeah, she's a rock star") and requests me to sketch her in said pose with Mr. Sketch jumbo markers.

What I want you to know is that we packed these. Bathing suits. We have yet to wear them.
*Mila's* berry picking strawberry smocked H&M ditty.
I'm a sucker for the nautical thing. I must have sailed on a yacht in my previous life and drowned to come back and love all things navy and white, peppered with a fear of drowning.
I brought this chocolat-ay 2 piece from Old Navy.
Guess what, I have one in black as well.
This year I decided to go for something neon carrot and razzamatazz fuschia. Alas, it has made it only once out of the drawer for this picture.
Damn you summer! It's nearing the end of July and we can't find you. Give it up, BC is burning. Give them the rain and we'll take a couple burn sessions for them.
signed, the damp willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails