21 July 2009

Holy Etsy, Batman!

If I were to get married all over again (to *Steve* of course, Silly), I would order myself these great paper flowers from Paper Platypus. One because I love paper and two because I had gerbera daisies the first time around, so why not the second time around?


Nothing lies closer to my heart than feeding a bird and what better to feed a bird than a FRENCH FRY ~! Dazey Chic's Studio Mela is just what the doctor ordered if you're have a no-good crappy day like I am 9 times out of 10.



I think when I was born this ring was waiting to be made for moi. Original Hardware is hip and full of silver goods. If there was just one more word to squeeze right at the beginning of the title of this ring it would be "WILLOW's".




Numero Quattro: Lines and Dots. This Brazilian dude has got my heart written all over his artwork. Why can't I come up with stuff like this? Oh, yeah it's called a 5-year-old.




And last but not least this sweet birdies DIY dress kit from LittleFishInABigPond. I love the shop name too. I think I know a few little fishies in big ponds, and I may be one of them.



signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails