18 July 2009

Happy Birthday Huntsville Bono (formerly known as PA)


Huntsville Bono is also known as my brother. We'll call him *Rod* here, as we all go by our middle names (except Steve - he has no middle name).


My brother and I fought like cats and well, he just put up with my shenanigans. In fact, he tolerated me for so long that he now picks fights with his stronger daughter. I'm sure they just arm wrestle over chocolate bars and she doesn't nit pick him for breathing, eating or living quite the way I did.
Although you never believed I cared one iota about you, Huntsville Bono or PA, I did. A great deal. To the point that I sickened all my friends with the idolizing I did of my brother the best hockey player ever known to mankind. Because you were that great of a hockey player and those who play with you know that you are still great! I'm so sorry that I was such a bratty little sister with such a hate-my-brother-mood-disorder. You really were a nice big brother to me and I'm sorry I didn't realize that until we were adults. Huntsville Bono, you make a great husband to your sweet wife and a great dad to your lovely kids. You are doing a great job! I love you Huntsville Bono. Happy Birthday!




signed, Huntsville Bono's baby sister

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails