21 April 2009

My Newest Internet Fixation

You will rarely hear me talk about music. I'm out of the loop and find that Britney Spears is the newest artist on the block, next to New Kids on The Block or NKOTB to you youngings.

Funny thing is I am addicted to iPod commercials. Yeah, I know! I don't even own a &*(^%&$&$%'ing iPod. Mostly because my dear husband, *Steve* took me to Bargain Basement for Cheapos one weekend and bought me a virus infested 2 GB mp3 player for $9.99 (Canadian dollars). I have that stashed in a bin now and I'd like to resurface it and fill it up with some latest hits. One I am particularly fond of is by Yves Klein Blue called "Polka".
What I love most about Yves Klein Blue is the way they go the name for their band. Yves Klein was an artist who invented a paint colour IKB, a blue paint that looks freshly painted ALWAYS and never loses its brilliance! They anticipate that their music will never fade with age. I just love a good little story like that. Go ahead and click on their website. You might just love their tune.

And what is happening in Winnipeg?

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails