10 April 2009

Moving Right Along

I absolutely love and adore to read one of my more favourite blogs: Fussy.org. If you're not a chick or you haven't spawned any offspring yet, it really won't matter because you'll love her too. Fussy can write right. She provides you with the imagery that visual people like me need in order to read more than a sentence.

Tuesday I checked her blog which had been updated in the past hour of me checking it. I love a good fresh blog post. I'm not entirely "in tune" with Fussy's life yet. She finds her home in L.A. (a place so relaxed and calm that they have time to put dots in between the two letters "L" and "A", unlike TO) and I found it difficult to think of wearing a tee shirt in April this past Tuesday in suburban Southern Ontario (even if parts of Southern Ontario are situated at the same latitude as Northern California).
But we can all relate to this, loss. At some point in our lives we have all lost a pet, a relative, a captured insect in a jar, or a fellow blogger (and artist) and Fussy pointed this out. This is the part where I "met" Sara of MOVING RIGHT ALONG. Sadly, Sara lost her battle with that "world-famous-life-sucking cancer diet" as she called it. We all connect through our sadness, loss, and the fact that cancer sucks. I'm very sorry to Sara's family, friends and blogging fans. Sara, know that you had a purpose on this planet and in the blog-i-verse. You served your purpose well.
signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails