03 December 2007

Brad Pitt, Brad Pitt, Brad Pitt


Happy Birthday Dad! Get married one day and wake up the next day one year older. Isn't it Ozzy Osbourne's birthday as well?

I was late getting for a run this morning and somehow remembered that Brad Pitt was going to be on the Today Show and luckily we have a Seattle channel or 5. *Mila* removed everything off the Expedit bookshelf and converted it into a Barbie condo refit. She sat there talking and playing, ignoring me. So I tied up my shoes and ran. I don't think she even knew at first. I was on the damn thing for 55 minutes and she still just played happily. I ran happily as not one telemarketer interrupted. I'm waiting and waiting for Brad. No Brad. Still no Brad. Later, no Brad. With the new TV I can't figure out how to use the closed captioning. I have to figure out if what Meredith Vieira and Al Roker is telling me is really serious or funny. Turns out you can really misinterpret news items when you can't hear it. The British teacher in Sudan was made to look as though she was going to host a new kids show on Nick Jr. Why is there so much smiling at the wrong times on the news? That's how stories get misconstrued. As for Brad Pitt, I had to google what his announcement on the Today Show was going to be. Pitt pledged $5 million to rebuild homes in New Orleans in an eco-friendly manner. Good for Brad. If only he'd get rid of Angelina Ballerina and I wonder what I'll have to answer to *Steve* tonight if he sees how many times I've googled "Brad Pitt"...Brad Pitt, Brad Pitt, Brad Pitt...hee hee, I'm giddy like a school girl just repeating it over and over.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails