22 November 2011

Birthday Wish


This year for my birthday, I wish for world peace and for maternal health throughout the world.  All women deserve their god-given right to nurture and love their babies.

And all women deserve to gain some weight, put some fat on their breasts, hips, to feed their babies.  Yeah.  We've had our chances to be young, slim, pretty.  Now we need to have fat on our waistlines to hold our children and watch our daughters be young, beautiful and give them the confidence we have now - you know, the confidence we didn't have then.

and yes, I made the latte.  And then I drank it.  With that little baby in it.

signed, the willow

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you made that! Also, your birthday is this month, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it today? Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails