05 November 2011

Be Specific



Source: google.com via Krissy on Pinterest

Ran a marathon in 2013.  You bet.

When you find it's time to make some changes in your life, you need to be specific with your goals.

Recently I wrote something down (in the present tense), not realizing how specific I was, or how much or little intent I put into it.

My goal was answered.  I've been job searching.  Soul searching in a way too.  Looking for something satisfying.  Within a few days, I found the specific job that I had written down.  It was advertised on the internet.  So, I applied.  Smirking the whole time that I had written this goal down.  Well, within an hour I had a phone call to arrange an interview!

To make a long story short here, I didn't get the job.  No one did.  I seem to have that luck.  Turns out the organization didn't have the funding to go ahead and employ anyone yet. So, yeah, be specific.  Actually get the job.  Not just the call for it.









My trip to Paris in 2014.  Absolutely!





These are my abs in early 2012.  Looking just like that, with no cupcake remnants left on top.



My new house with pool.  I had to cut the palm trees down as they weren't flourishing in Canada.



Point is:  be specific.  Just saying.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails