29 September 2009

When I Grow Up I will wear Chocolate on my Smile

One day you are playing Hot Wheels with your 2 year old nephew and the next day you're wandering down the street with his 15 year old self, admiring an Audi R8 at a Huntsville Car Show.


Seriously dude.  When did this all happen?  When did my niece give up chocolate on her face for boys and basketball?  Okay, she didn't give up on the chocolate on her face and I'll love every minute of it until the millisecond that I take my last breath. 

These are things that make life so important and make all the groans and complaints so unimportant.  It will continue to be the chocolate on a girl's smile, a car that makes your heart beat faster when you see it in real as compared to that Hot Wheel - the feelings that make you feel alive.  The fact that we were together for those moments and now we're about to be together a heck of a lot more and I can't wait to have chocolate on my grown up face too!


signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails