10 September 2009

When did she turn into a teenager?


Okey dokey Alama-skoki, she's surely not being a fashion queen already? Um, uh-huh, she is. I took her out school clothes shopping a couple weeks ago and I overheard the sales clerk at H&M giggling outside the change room as *Mila* remarked "Oh yeah! These skinny jeans are TOTALLY my style." She has a style? What did I just miss here? Is this the same kid who can't ride her bike up a hill? Is this the same little girl who prefers to cuddle with her teddy bear over playing Scrabble? What about the same little girl who cries when I drop her off at school? Yup, same one. Has no problem spending her parents' money, but has so much growing up to do. Sometimes I wonder if she was hatched out of a Canada's Next Top Model space pod. Tomorrow would be her first day back to school. What will become of the day?
sighed, the mother of a teenage weirdo aka the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails