14 September 2009

Brothers from other mothers

source:  The Brothers Dressler

One fine morning I went on the internet thingy and I decided to see what the Interior Design Show of Toronto was all about.  I have longed to go, but with no real purpose and a 5-year-old that would be demanding bubble gum ice cream and other sticky things whilst screaming and clinging onto my leg, my mom and I have chickened out each and every year since we lived in the land of the GTA.  (That would be Greater Toronto Area, or as close to the centre of the Universe as anyone can stand)  The very first item that caught my eye were the Brothers Dressler.  Okay, they are pretty cute.  But it was their upcycled work that caught my eye.  Brilliant.  Now exactly what can I do with my old shoe forms?
signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails