17 February 2009

Beyonce is stuck in my child's head

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh...If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it...All the single ladies....I'm a single lady....put your hands up in the air"

Yesterday when she asked us to turn up the radio, I really believed it was because she didn't want to hear her father and I talking in the car. I didn't expect to hear her singing "I'm a Single Lady" later that night. Today on our way home from the grocery store, same thing. She asked me to turn up Beyonce on the radio, to which she sung out loud at the top of her lungs. Gosh it was funny to turn around and see this little blonde girl strapped into a child restraint belting out Beyonce. I feel like *Mila* has had her brain assumed by Jay-Z and he implanted Beyonce in it. She's not yet 5 and white! But she's convinced she's 28 and black now.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails