26 October 2007

Where do dreams come from?


This morning when my little lovey woke up she immediately started to tell me what I thought was going to be a lengthy description of her dreams.

Instead she told me that she tried to dream of Cinderella and it just didn't come to fruition. Here is what she told me "I told Dad this and it's very important. Behind each and every feather in your pillow there is a dream waiting for you."

Who told her that? I haven't got to the bottom of it yet, but I will. Was it her own idea? Did her dad give her that thought? Who knows. She's probably been sent here by the aliens to keep us up at night for extended periods, rob us of our sanity and scream at such a high pitch that other alien-like creatures will hear her 75 kilometers from here.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails