30 October 2007

Stop eating the Halloween Candy




You have experienced it every year. Buy the candy and everyone eats the candy. So we refueled our supplies today and of course all the good stuff is gone, the expensive stuff is left. I'm guilty too. I ate my share. We were playing hide the chocolates on the trail today during our walk with gimpy dog.

At our swim today the little girl dramatically recreated a scene from one of her many princess movies. She had this sad look on her face and recited "It's so sad. And I feel as though I have tears rolling down my cheeks." I guess the drippy chlorine made her feel sad. Then she revealed it was the sappy music. The Doors quickly changed that. Then followed by the dancing aquafit gals. Gotta love the octogenarians in the pool be-bopping to disco tunes from the 70s. Weren't these poor ladies too old for disco then too?

I scrounged up some things in the rec room that spelled out the date for the day.

We miss you Gramma & Grampa. Please come visit us soon!

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails