29 October 2007

So much for yoga



Just when you think the day is done and you can look forward to 25 minutes or so of yoga. No. We picked up my husband at the train station from the city. After forgetting to bring my camera with me there for the past few weeks, I did get a photo of the big willow that makes my heart flutter and eyelashes grow miles longer. I love the wind in the willows. Right after this picture my daughter took a major fit and said and did things she regretted. So did I. All while my husband (let's call him Steve - that is his alter ego) was instructed to "DRIVE!" "Go Steve. Go! Get us home right now!" With all the ascending screaming and accelerating kicks, I just about threw her Barbie "cello-phone" out the window and into the QEW's Toronto-escaping traffic.

The willow.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails