10 April 2013

Lately on the internet I have been randomly found here and here and here

Doing Blogilates with this cool chick


Visit her blog and Blogilates along with Cassey.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



And quite honestly, I spend a lot of time here (but who hasn't?):


Pinterest!



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


A great blog to read (and lots of decorating eye candy) from Croatia (and heck I'm married to one - a Croatian. that is):


COPY PASTE




xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


I've been exposing my Viking side to my Croatian husband and he's become more and more intimidated thanks to the History Channel's Vikings.

Meet Ragnar Lothbrok



via  Vikings


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



Speaking of Vikings, I love me a little Iceland and while I dream of my journey there soon (very soon!), here's where I drool



Wouldn't a marathon in Reykjavik be fun? Get ég fengið bolla af kaffi



signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails