11 February 2010

BETSY eh?

Canadian Best of Etsy = Betsy eh?



1.  lisa roy handbags

brittany in amy butler daisy chain


brittany in robin egg damask 


SOLD



maddie

vintage hannah



vintage hannah

What would we do without lisa roy handbags?  Honestly, you could just eat this girl's purses up in one fell swoop.  She's brilliantly talented and she blesses my store with her magic.  What's in?  Look at what she's left me and I'll introduce you to her Etsy shop as well.  We love you Lisa!  (Now I'm sounding a little stalker-esqe)

If you feel as passionate as we do about Lisa's handbags, please give vote for her over at the Lovely Clusters, so she can win at the LOVELIES!




So, I am a little biased.  I tend to like these Muskoka girls who sell their goods at my store.  But can you blame me?  Eleanor Magpie is just one of the super fabulous local girls with talent!  We can't wait to have her at The Finds to show us how it's done.  Be sure to check out her blog and follow her!






Any girl who can draw a bicycle is amazing in my books.  And any girl from Winnipeg, well girls from Winnipeg R O C K!

4.  kitty empire


okay, so I have one of these very cool messenger bags and I just love that kitty empire donates some of her profits to different animal charities.  She rules from Nelson, BC of course!  Where else?



In the city of Regina in Saskatchewan is carey shaw and she's just amazing!  Go see for yourself.


That's it for tonight.  See you next time.

signed, the willow

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails