19 January 2009

Slide....Electricity

For a good solid hour *Mila* and I spent it in front of 55" of TV Ontario as they premiered the new 2009 version of "Electric Company". "wuh" - "ell" WELL, let me tell you that when the silhouettes appeared and puffed out the words, I was 6 years old all over again (unfortunately, this time without Morgan Freeman). Too cute. *Mila* and I jumped up and danced, laughed, and learned. For me, I tripped down memory lane.

After watching the beat-boxing and rapping and sinister plots unravel, we poured a hot bath where *Mila* wrote her own words on the bathroom tile. Where I had written "crumb", she not only read it but added an "LE" to the end to make "crumble". Then she told me "soft c comes before i, e or y". Yes, crazy but true. Don't forget she learned how to spell "IGHT" words!

Dear Electric Company, you ROCK!

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails