09 January 2009

Dressing Up As A Tree




When you were 4, did you find a way to dress up as a tree and then randomly paste paper squirrels to your shirt? Huh? I didn't think so. Last night, *Steve* helped *Mila* draw tree branches and drape them from her shirt and pants so she would resemble the trunk of a tree. Which she then followed up with using an entire roll of Scotch tape to adhere crumpled up paper (that she had coloured green earlier in the day) to a lilac toque. Now, I understand why she wanted me to draw so many squirrels. It had nothing to do with my "Legion of Superhero Squirrels" tee shirt (that is seen above) that *Steve* bought for me. She wanted the squirrels for her interpretation of a tree. Does this mean we are officially through with the Disney princess phase?
signed, the willow (literally)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails