16 September 2008

In a Fast World

In a fast world, sometimes I just spin too fast and then I fall off.

It's been hard learning how to go to JK. You see, I never went. There was no such thing and in some ways I can see why, in other ways I can't see why not.

Balancing acts are required and I have to remember to eat, drink and walk the dog. Sometimes we have to slack off and say "Hey, let's go to McDonalds" or pick out our dinner from the frozen food aisle or let our clothes get dirty. Living in a cookie cutter suburban neighbourhood and pretending that "you have it all together when you in fact do not" is very intimidating.
I have a feeling that times will be getting busier and busier for me from here on in.
signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails