07 May 2010

My Friends the Etsians

Brittany shoulder bag in Amy Butler love burgundy

Etsian (noun: a person who provides aesthetically pleasing handmade goods on Etsy.com)

lisa roy  - lisa roy handbags


She's the original Etsyian in my books.

Love, love, love her and her purses!


















ROSE QUARTZ ANGEL WING PROTECTION DOG CHARMmandy higgs - My Charming Pets

Mandy is so talented in so many ways.  She has a quiet connection inside all of us.  A spark.  A dark side.  A loving side.  To call her multi-faceted is an understatement.  If I were in my 20s again, I would live my 20s as Mandy.


























RESERVED for Michelle - super student cape
kerry turcotte - superMOLLY capes

Perhaps I've known her longer than the other Etsyians here.  Kerry is a dedicated and very cool, hip mom with might very well be the coolest kid on the planet (no, seriously.  she rocks)!  I have felt more at ease because of her and she always offered to make a cape for *Mila*, but I had no idea what she had in mind until now!  If only I had known then what I know now!  Yay Kerry!


Enjoy the girls of Etsy!  Let the shopping begin!
signed, the willow

1 comment:

  1. WOW,,,Willow you are to kind! Thank you i love the post!! So thoughtful of you to do!!! Have to have one of these purses!! And Kerry Rocks!! Your a cool hip mommy your self Girl!!
    ~Toddles,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails