17 December 2009

My 5 Loves for Today

If I were Tom Thompson and I was paddling down through the wilds of Algonquin Park, I think I'd love to paddle my way into this kidney dish from cul de sac.





And then I found these adorable ceramics from Jasna Sokolovic.  Delectable!







Lady of the Lake made this bunting for her cinched waistline Christmas Tree.  (Pssst, she lives in a forest and yet puts up that nasty looking deformed tree!  She really needs to get in that canoe and paddle down to Algonquin Park for Christmas.  There's always a seat at my table for her any day of the year!)





These swell mugs are small versions of the infinity pool for a cold Canadian winter.  Yum PMO Designs!


And lastly, Blair Chivers.  A fine set of canvasses that I long to display/sell in our store! 

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails