09 October 2009

This is Why I Love the Internet

"A Daily Dose of Goodness", ABC DEFG!  It's the design alphabet of course, silly billy.  OMG, I L-O-V-E this blog. 

If you are a bride, or even if you're not you need to read Style Me Pretty.  Oh, heck have a wedding for your dog and the neighbour's guinea pig if you must.  It's all too darn fun!

And I'm one step closer to taking a Swedish as a Second Language course, thanks to Skona hem.  Yes, first IKEA, then Lotta Jansdotter.  What would we do without the Swedes?

Design Within Reach carries just about every single dining chair on the planet that I love.

I can pretty much tell you that the Origami Club is not like the Chess Club.  Hello!  Don't you want to run out and buy some delicious paper to make a dozen of these:


No kidding!

And I can't forget about Michelle Forsyth.  She's phenomenal.  What an artist!  I couldn't decide which work to link up to her name.  There's too many favourites.

So, many more reasons to love the internet and take the internet out for dinner, maybe on a picnic or on a long romantic walk along the beach.

Until next time.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails