27 September 2011

Walk with me in the park

So, my dear, wonderful, and very kind husband has complained that I don't tell enough story on my blog.  So, once a week, I'll give him a little anecdote and that should shut him up.

Take a walk with me in my neighbourhood park (or bike trail).  Please excuse my photos taken on my phone.



Aren't the willows on my walk just fantastic?




Have you met my poor old girl, Suma?  Isn't she sweet?  She generally can't walk very far any more.  But she did 6 km with me this day.  It was a bit of scorcher too.



Here we go again.  She needs to sniff every single blade of grass on our way there and back home.





The city has these great new benches on the trail.   I think this one says "Kiss again....the stars in your eyes will be glowing brighter".  There are more, but it's really rather awkward taking photos of them when people are sitting on them.  I stood by the bench opposite this one for a minute waiting for an elderly gentleman to pass.  Instead he stopped and sat on it.  So, I'll have to sneak out earlier with the camera and take some better photos.







Lastly, after school, I picked up my little *mila* monkey and she wanted a photo of her lying in this tree.  Because she's so pensive and laid back, don't you know?  *sarcasm* goes here.




signed, the willow

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails