18 September 2011

Les Champignons

Now, I am consumed with Poppytalk's post on this DIY project by resurrection fern.  Spores meet craft paper.
IMG_8938
source:  resurrection fern


Or maybe those gills met a funky cool paint chip?  Those gill marks are the actual gills left behind by a mushroom. No stamping involved.  And if you want some instructions, try this mushroom link, on making a spore print.
IMG_8972



Obsessed again?  Yep.

So, what can I imagine from this? Well. lots.  But I'm too busy playing with my espresso machine, on week 3 of P90X, trying to find my new career in a new city, and pulling teeth (almost literally) to get my daughter to go to school.  So, I surf.  Instead I should be drawing and sculpting and creating.....

three bowls with pinwheel design
source:  etsy - village clayworks




a paper mache, diy project
source:  that is my letter



source:  etsy, wee waldorf



mushrooms
source:  urban outfitters





source:  learning site

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails