24 September 2011

Studio Moodio Love

Daydreaming of a new art studio?  Daydream no more.  Put your paints or musical instruments in one of these beautiful studios here.


source:  wishstudio


Garage Turned Art Studio, I started working professionally as an artist and needed a studio. I have several children so I work from home. We converted the garage to the studio. The space is broken down into areas - biz prep inspiration drawing painting gallery. , Brains of the operation - shannonsportfolio.com - work zone - office files computers projects plans - behind bookshelves so it can be a little messy - , Garages Design
source:  roomzaar






source:  borough gallery & studio


source:  flickr



The artist's studio
source:  studio-house




source:  emergency response studio





source:  jenniferyoung





source:  fashion copious


Beautiful Studio Loft of a Swedish Artist
source:  interiordesignnet




I long for a studio in a loft space.  I know, I know, "be careful what you wish for".  Maybe I'll take a room above the garage instead. Or, I love the idea of transforming a trailer or airstream!


Do you have a studio?  Send me a link and I'll make a special mention!

signed, the willow




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails