13 June 2012

Dodgeball Blogging

Lately Right now, I'm thinking to myself  my blog:  WHAT THE H-E-Double Hockey Stick?


This is nuts.  Work full time, commute, drop off child, pick up child, get groceries, pick up commuting husband, make supper, eat supper, play with dog, exercise with child, beg commuting husband to clean up after supper, beg child to have bath or shower and do homework, crash in bed with glass of wine  ginormous glass of wine, sleep, get up and repeat.

I miss you blog.  I'm coming back.

signed, the willow

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're keeping busy! ;)
    I honestly don't know where the time goes and with this creative writing course I'm taking, I'm barely able to wash our underwear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa :) It's cuckoo where the time goes. Oh, pshaw, forget the laundry and just get new ones.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails