02 July 2011

Looking Forward


I see *Mila* looking forward to what she wants and needs and her adventures are so guided, so thorough and so insightful.  Often times she's my guide and leader. *love*

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

Some points in our life are dark, empty, troubling.  Now, I'm in one of those points, yet I don't feel low, desperate, or disturbed.  I'm carrying on.  Reading inspirational quotes, surrounding myself with busy life: dance recitals, school events, art projects with *Mila*-girl and squeezing in valuable time with my husband of 9 years.  We have had to live our weekdays apart while he works in the city during the week.  We've "sold" our business. I'm working in Muskoka and we're reached our boiling over point.  It's a good boiling over point.  We want to be together as a family and we can't fight in this struggle any longer.  We have to piece things together.  We have to make it work and live in the same household.  So, here we go....finding our new home and places in this world.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails