04 November 2010

Paper

Growing up in close proximity to trees, chip mills, as well as pulp & paper mills, I gained a strong affinity for paper.  Precious.  Delicious.  Treasured and coveted.  I still hoard papers.  Keep them sorted, stashed and hidden all over the house like a little squirrel.

I love to play with paper, and make things from paper.  Art being the primary utensil for my paper fetish.

Who else can I culminate on this post that also loves paper?  Hmmmm....

  • Paloma Faith's video by Art Director Petra Storrs?  Watch her nice video here.
    • and see more of Petra's stuff HERE
 


 source:  Critical Miami




  • Brian Dettmer?  OMG!  Books have paper.  Paper is art.  Books are art too!  Yummy.  Whatever you decide to do today, click on Yummy.  You will not regret!


signed, the willow

1 comment:

  1. Miss squirrel,,,I don't know what it is, But paper really excites me too!! lol
    I think to me it's like a fresh page untouched, only for me and my ideas to create on, bring to life?!
    We need too have are thoughts written down expressed, and paper is that tool, provider to the mind and soul...Humm deep,,,I just ate"devoured" a McDonald's frosty so I'm a little loopy....hyper
    Great post Willow
    I love your writing and idea's,,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails