22 September 2010

Shoppe Windows

In preparation for changing up the store window, I like to look around the internet and get inspired.  Even though, my idea involves owls and a feeling of darkness.

And here is where I keep landing:




  [source:  orange beautiful]

Orange Beautiful






[source:  Storevolution]
all windows for Anthropologie



 

[source:  the window display blog]

Oh, and read all about *Steve* and I here online! (page 13:  Minus the part where I grew up in a small town in Manitoba and that *Steve* is a consultant for IG.  I grew up in small town ONTARIO and *Steve* works for a different company now.  It just happens to start with an "I").


signed, the willow

1 comment:

  1. I love the books:D If you need a artist hand willow, I'd love to do a window display with you!! the books are So fun,,,It makes me think of getting cozy with a book on a cold October/november day, Or back to school.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails