10 November 2011

Are you tired of the markets?

Is it just me or we all getting a little tired of seeing this?


source:  marketwatch.com


I don't claim to be an expert on the markets, but I have to say, we're all getting a little crazy with all the debt in this world. Which brings me to this.  If all sorts of developed countries are in debt and need bailouts, then why can't we just print a whole bunch of money and share it.  Get everyone out of their messes, poverty, hunger, disease and clean up this world.  Why do we have to have so many rules for our planet's economy? But we have such little concern for our problems.  If money can solve the problems, then why can't countries just print a little more and get themselves on track?  Why?  Tell me why?  Does it boil down to fear and greed?  Yeah, I thought so.

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails