01 April 2013

I can't decide who I like better....


michael carson (via this gallery)


Sink in, float: 16x16" Archival Print - Signed
samantha french (via her etsy store)




Beverley Hawksley \
beverley hawksley (via her website)




kelly grace (via her website here)


I'm reviewing each artist and trying to decide what it is that I identify with.  I thought at first it was the vintage quality.  There is evidence of that with Michael Carson, Beverley Hawksley, and Kelly Grace.  But I'm not too sure about Samantha French.  Then, I thought there was a watery aqua coloured themed.  But no.  Michael Carson doesn't push that colour, nor does Ms. Hawksley.  So, what is it?  Hawksley and Grace are Canadian through and through.  Having seen Ms. Hawksley many times as she would quietly wander through my former store in Muskoka, I like to think I entered her artistic genius.  I can't pick a favourite, so I pick all 4!

signed, the willow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails